Sunday, November 17, 2013

Back on the bench
































We all have ups and downs, but it's all about our attitude, especially when it comes to the downs.

Just as I thought I had the all clear it turns out I have a lung infection. Sucks. As Mr V puts it - just another thing to add to the list, tackle and get over. So regarding training I am 'back on the bench'.

So I will make good use of my athlete mentality; rest, recover and look forward to being back in the game.

As a good friend of mine said at the beginning of this year "2013 will be the hardest year yet, but if you survive that, then 2014 will be awesome." How true those words are!

So here's to those going through some frustrating times... Keep your head held up high and look for the positives.


No comments: