Sunday, August 18, 2013

list alert!!! What to pack in your hospital bag...

It's been a few years since I had to pack a hospital bag and I remember googling to find a good list.  So in case this can help others who are wondering what to pack (and questioning if they have everything), here is what's in my bag:

  • ID card, insurance card and hospital card
  • Medicines (if you take any)
  • Night clothes / PJ's / long T-shirts 
  • Underwear (I packed loads of socks #sockaddict)
  • Bathrobe / hoodie
  • Toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, face moisturiser, brush, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner)
  • Slippers / flip flops (I'm going for flip flops, it's still summer after all #beachlife) 
  • List of dietary requirements (if any)
  • Glasses (if you need them)
  • Something to relax: iPhone (packed with music), charger, headphones, books

Happy to hear suggestions from others if I have missed anything ;)

No comments: