Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inspirational - Kurt Yaeger in the Rudimental video for "Waiting All Night"

I have loved this tune since the first time I heard it.  Breakbeats always send shivers down my spine and bring a smile to my face.

It wasn't until I sat down and watched the video that my heart was filled with so many emotions - shock, sadness, frustration, hope, love (just look at his friends) and respect.

It is the true-life story of BMX champion and actor Kurt Yaeger, who became an amputee after an accident.

Dude lost a leg and no matter what he strived to get back on his BMX.

Just goes to show what you can do if you are determined, focussed and passionate (I am guessing he has a good sense of humor too).

This brings to mind 2 quotes I have read: "Your body hears everything that your mind says"
and "Life is tough but you can be tougher" - right on!  Respect Kurt!

 


No comments: